2018 The Long Way Down.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

On September the 1st 2018, I shall be attempting to ride from The Pump Rooms in Cheltenham to The Plum Tree Bar & Restaurant in MALTA. 

My plan will be to do this in 27-28 days. Giving myself time to rest and see old friends in Malta before I head home.
Any advice that anyone could give to me would be amazing. Anyone wanting to support me in my trip, I welcome anyone to join me for how ever long they want.

I will be picking a chosen charity in the next few weeks in that I'd like to support. This will be my biggest adventure I will ever undertake, or this could be the start of a never ending love affair.

Cycling is such a big part of my life already and I think it about to get a whole lot bigger.

Keep tuned for more updates.
And as always.
Keep spinning.
Mike.

Comments