Coming soon.

Coming soon!

Since the loss of my Genesis Equilibrium riding has been non-existence, The lack of a bike with clinchers on is a pain in the ass. Tubs are geared for racing a pain to change at the side of the road that if you carry a spare with you. 

That's why with the loss of my Genesis and with a little help from Upgrade bikes I have just ordered a new Kinesis Tripster ATR V2. This Super adventure bike blurs the line between what you perceive as a normal touring bike. It's able to take a 45mm road tyre or 40mm with mudguards. I can even fit a 27.5 x 2.0 mountain bike wheel and tyre combo for when the roads stop being roads and become so much more. 

With just buying some upgrades for the Genesis like the Di2 and new Mavic All roads I made sure to do my homework. The Di2 will fit as this frame was built with a fully custom build in mind. For flexibility in the product, they have developed a switchable dropout system allowing a choice of either 135 x 9 QR or 142 X 12mm through axle. This is great as my All roads came shipped as 142! 

All being well I should have this bike up and running mid-July. At the moment Upgrade are awaiting the forks and seat post. I'm so excited about getting this bike built and starting to explore bridleways, lanes and roads I would have never thought of using.

If this bike was good enough for Mike Hall to ride a few times and good a review it's good enough for me! 

As always keep spinning. 



  

Comments